From start-ups to national companies
From a business space to added-value business support services
Our community of tenants
Create is home to a fantastic variety of more than 50 businesses, from start-ups and sole traders to larger owner-managed enterprises and national companies. Our tenants work across a range of sectors from building trades, tech and IT, to food and drink producers and online gift retailers.
We offer our tenants access not only to a range of business spaces, but also to a uniquely supportive and collaborative community environment in which they can thrive. We do this in 4ways:
1. Networking & Knowledge Sharing
Our community of tenants network and share business knowledge with each other, which often opens up new business opportunities and leads to tenants working together.
2. Business knowledge exchange events
Tenants at Create can also take advantage of our regular business knowledge exchange events.
Previous events have looked at topics such as how to:
- make the most of your social media channels
- ensure your HR policies are current
- maximise opportunities with grants and tenders
3. Tenant Hub
Our tenants have access to a hub that brings together regularly updated information and guidance on where to access further information on topics such as:
- Covid updates, tenant discounts, sustainability, awards, funding, training, R&D, business plans, banking, finance, Insurance, grants, rates relief, recruitment and PR
4. Weekly newsletter
Quirky Gift Library
Get in touch
For advice, help or support, please complete the form on our contact page or use the details below
0131 661 8888