Helping good ideas hatch into profitable businesses
At Create, we specialise in helping individuals realise their entrepreneurial ambitions. We can help get a viable idea off the ground by contributing support and practical advice as part of our Business Incubator project.
Don’t worry if you have no business experience – that’s where we come in. We’ll help you prepare a feasibility study to see if your idea’s got legs; we can sit with you and work out a business plan for you to take to the bank; support you with funding applications and can take you through potentially tricky areas like legal compliance. Our range of affordable business units mean you can be first in the queue for affordable workspace and maybe most importantly of all, we offer on-going post start up support once you’re up and running.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Our Business Incubator has been independently verified as the best in Europe
- Over the last decade we have started 1 new business every week.
- 90% of our start entrepreneurs were previously unemployed.
- 45% of our start-ups are women who work from home.
- For every £1 invested in our project the social return on investment is £13.26
- In the past year over 75 new jobs have been created in the local area.
Create is part of Interspace which is an Edinburgh Council funded initiative aimed at providing the right environment to allow new start-up businesses and SMEs to flourish in what is one of the UK’s top cities for small business growth and nurturing.